All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Corsa C 2000 model
i got some miglia 1000 alloys from a friend with the ofset being 35 and PCD 4x100.
i tried one rear alloy and one front alloy onto the car and they both seem to sit perfectly on the centerbore. the only problem i have is with the rear alloys, the distance between the bottom tip of the rear bumper and the alloy has less than a fingers gap. will this be an issue? if so is there anyway i can bypass this situation?
pleasee helpp :(..pictures will b uploaded as soon as i find out how to upload them as ima new userrr :p
Many thanks.
C2000

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Will be an issue, its the wrong offset by miles for a corsa

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Its not actually fully touchin the bumper thoe bt still has like less then a fingers gap inbetween them. any chance i can get away with it by sanding the inside dwn abit or sumfin?
Whats the correct offset?

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Corrext offset is et49. I have sanded my arches down, but I am lowered 100mm and only then did it scrape a little bit, you will have issues when you have a full car of people,should of checked before buying alloys really

Reactions: C2000
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.