All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i bought my corsa on saturday.

It has got a 3month waranty and its going through an mot at the moment needs some welding.

Basically yesterday i had a crash :'(

Its not to major need to buy a new bumper for the car i hit and a new bonnet for me and a new light.

The problem i have is when i went to brake the first time i pressed fully niothing :S then the second time we ended up in a full skid and hit the car.

Also its leaking coolant faster than i can fill it and the rocker cover gasket is leaking oil.

Also the car shudders over 50mph.

Now because i bought it from a garage can i take it back evan though i have had the crash?

Some one said today that because the crash may have been caused by the car not being in perfect condidition then its teh garages fault and that i should go and get it checked by an rac or such like test.

Please advise

Corsaboy

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the problem is that the brakes did not function when they were meant to.

plus i'm suffering from a shoulder injury and im out of work.

Should i phone the garage or should i proceed with an rac check and file a complaint with the police/

corsaboy

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
go up there a let them have it, if they dont do anything. threaten them with trading standards, that works well.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok i will do tomorrow,

See what happens,

first i got a training review board at college, may get the sack :S

Corsaboy

·
Registered
17 Posts
Defo sounds like they sold you a shed if you just got it mate, sounds like they sold you a car that was in unroadworthy condition :rolleyes:

Im confused when you say you got it on sat with 3 month warranty yea? and is goin through an mot at the moment :confused:

So did it have an mot when you crashed?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Well if its just been through an mot and your brakes failed then sue the mot place as it obviasly isnt in road worthy condition :rolleyes:

Dont you pay out a penny mate, take the car back and demand a refund, and some compansation :thumbs_up:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts