All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, been wanting to sell my 17's for a while as I can't have anymore than me and someone else in the car at the same time without it rubbing really badly. Basically I made the mistake of rushing into buying a set, not taking into consideration offsets and such...

Anyway I'm not after anything special, just want some nice simple alloys which look nice and don't cost a bomb as I am wanting to buy other things for a my car around the same time.

What do you all think of these?
http://www.irmscher-bits.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=421

It's definitely 15's or 16's that I'm after, and I don't think they come with tyres, but getting tyres shouldn't be too hard really...or costly. Anyone seen pic's of these alloys on Corsa B's?

Cheers.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was looking at them earlier, very nice wheels, but really don't want to go 17" route again, even though the offset would be fine.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Softstars have been done to death, try something else :p and dont say speedlines :laugh:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Lee_H has the softstars and I think they look really good IMO.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
TBH those Tsw look a bit boring, get some volcanos, similar but look so much better :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Those TSW's are no good, found out they have an offset of 38 or something crappy :( Going to be really hard to find alloys I like with the right PCD/offset/width...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts