All Corsa Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok ladies and gentlemen, as some of you know my white 5door died last week, failed MOT and needs loads of welding.. so i have decided to scrap it (The whole car will be up for sale soon if anyone wants it, remember it has no MOT and will need to be trailered away.

So anyway back to the project, after owning a 5 door i thought, i would look for a 3 door :) And after alot of searching, i found a perfect car for £650 :D Just had MOT done a week before too, and passed flying colours :thumbs_up:

Anyway i let the pictures do the talking

When i bought her :)

Love it ! Its all intact and nothing really wrong with her, just alittle bit of TLC needed. Paint looking flat, so needs a good clean and polish :)

Anyway first thing to do was make the 'black trim' ... black :)

Hmm not really black lol

So i got cracking :) Covering her up :)

Back to black started.... notice the difference much?

:D:D:cool::cool:

And finished :)

Comments and ideas very welcome :D

Ryan

·
Registered
444 Posts
looks better than before mate. but tbh still dont look great, either get them sprayed black or same colour as the car. because thats a pretyy good colour car because its rare.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
looks better than before mate. but tbh still dont look great, either get them sprayed black or same colour as the car. because thats a pretyy good colour car because its rare.
Yeea thinking about getting them sprayed but for now its a-ok...and rare? i have seen loads of them about lol :shocked:

Looks tidy, what plans you got for it?
Cheers mate, well atm my focus will be on getting rid of the white one, but i want to put the previous wheels on this one, i have 30mm springs to go on when i have the time.

Maybe Cali leather seats, depos and black rear lights :)

3inch tailpipe and undecided on spoilers...as i do NOT like the rap around ones lol

Cheap mods will be de-badging it and just generally cleaning it :) OH and giving it head rests back, because for some reason it didnt come with any :palm: lol

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was just about to ask if you were giving it head rests!! :)
Lol ! Well i actually like it without... but its just weird with the metal attatching bits left behind.

thought about smoked side reps, colourcode wing mirrors, flat front wipers, punto rear wiper?
Hmm defo smoked side repeaters and im looking at smoked rear lights. But the wipers arent on the list, not as of yet anyway. Maybe an added extra if i have some money left lol.

·
Banned
2,443 Posts
Lol ! Well i actually like it without... but its just weird with the metal attatching bits left behind.
Lol, fair enough, but I'd personally have it just as a safety thing :p I'd rather have whiplash than a broken neck!!! :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
807 Posts
Looking good mate :thumbs_up: I like the colour! Looks a mint little car, didnt take you long to get another! Bargain price too :)

Remember mine? I'm thinking about selling it now. I have got what needed to be done on it and its a nice little car, apart from a few small dents. And then buy one thats a bit newer than the one i have.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lol, fair enough, but I'd personally have it just as a safety thing :p I'd rather have whiplash than a broken neck!!! :thumbs_up:
Thats true yea, never really thought of the safety side of it :palm::shocked:

But on a side note i have put the head rests back on and taken the horrible seat covers off now. :) Pictures to come

Looking good mate :thumbs_up: I like the colour! Looks a mint little car, didnt take you long to get another! Bargain price too :)

Remember mine? I'm thinking about selling it now. I have got what needed to be done on it and its a nice little car, apart from a few small dents. And then buy one thats a bit newer than the one i have.
Yea i remember yours mate, i would of kept my 5 door if it didnt fail MOT. But yea i think i was quite lucky with this car tbh. The only problem is that it overheats alittle, but thats somthing that i can venture into later on.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well havnt really had an amazingly busy weekend, because it massivly hooott :(

But i managed to get alittle tlc, here and there.

First things as mentioned above, was to get the head rests from my previous car and also remove the seat covers....

Before

After

Head rests :)

I think it looks much better at least for now, when i get the money together i will be investing in calli leathers :)

Next was to de-badge the rear of the vehicle :) :D

Thats all for now folks :D

·
Registered
807 Posts
Well havnt really had an amazingly busy weekend, because it massivly hooott :(

But i managed to get alittle tlc, here and there.

First things as mentioned above, was to get the head rests from my previous car and also remove the seat covers....

Before

After

Head rests :)

I think it looks much better at least for now, when i get the money together i will be investing in calli leathers :)

Next was to de-badge the rear of the vehicle :) :D

Thats all for now folks :D
Woah! looking really nice. Interior and exterior look mint, you have found a really nice Corsa. The overheating issue shouldnt be hard to fix. Especially when you have a Corsa to break for spares.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
EDIT

Number 1 start your own thread, 2 don't use text talk, and 3 your picture didn't work
Lol?! :shocked::rolleyes:

Woah! looking really nice. Interior and exterior look mint, you have found a really nice Corsa. The overheating issue shouldnt be hard to fix. Especially when you have a Corsa to break for spares.
Cheers mate :) Picked up some Gloss Black spray from pound land :laugh: Going to give it ago on the outside bumper trim and hope it comes out nice. :D:thumbs_up:

The interior is pretty much 100% But the outside needs alittle bit of work, but not much. There is a stone chip on the bonnet which is verrryy deep, may need to sand and spray the whole thing. But ill get some pictures of it up and see what people think.

Anyway its 2.02am... and obviously cant do anything atm :( But ill crack on tomorrow morning :)

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Little update for you.

Decided that the white car needs to go, so im scrapping it. Therefore needed to get the wheels off. So thats what i set about doing today.

After a few hours of swapping jacks around in the heat :O :(

Its finished.

These wheels will have to do for now. Not the best, but better than steelies :)

Opinions?

·
Premium Member
9,047 Posts
Good start mate, i think a full colour code would look good with some vauxhall alloys.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Good start mate, i think a full colour code would look good with some vauxhall alloys.
Hmmm see im not too sure about the whole fully colour coded, i have bought some glass black spray and im going to go around the trim, and see what it looks like :) I think the combo with the black alloys it will look pretty good.

i actually think they really suit the car. obviously it would look much better lowered and blah blah blah but i think they go well with the burgundy or whatever it is that this colour is called lol :)
Yea i like the look, if it wasnt so 4x4ish lol, i have 30mm springs that hopfully i can get them on soon. Then ill see what it looks like, but also they are very heavy so it handles like a small train now :( :palm:

But so far so good :) Next update will the the glass black trim :) hopfully

stay tuned :)

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well its been very hot down in Middlesex this weekend, and i got to work with making the plastic bits blacker :)

The prep work took ages :O But finally got everything covered up.

And got to work..... and the result in my opinion is sexual :D Only managed to get the front done along with the arches. Going to do the bottom splitter, wing mirrors etc later. But for pound land gloss black spray, its DAMN good :D

And with the spray that was left, i made some terribly illegal but damn cool indicators :D

Old against new

And fitted with black arches.

Yes my car needs a GOOD clean

Thats all for now, will be completing the spraying the rest of the week :) But for a pounds worth of spray and some burned skin... i think it was well worth it :D

Comments?

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.