All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I had the usual bubbling rust crap on the front of my old standard bonnet, & I really needed to sort it.

So, i bought a new bonnet off ebay for £33 - Bargain! And then I got my dad to spray it up at work for £50 - Another Bargain! I'll take some pics soon. It looks like a brand new car :)

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
£50 for a bonnet, and for my wee gsi spoiler £60, i like the profit you got out of it then Lyds:p

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
£50 for a bonnet, and for my wee gsi spoiler £60, i like the profit you got out of it then Lyds:p
Your spoiler had a few dents in the fibreglass, so the guys at my dad's work had to fill it etc - the profit was spread :D I didn't get any of ya money

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Haha im only emssing with about anyway, was a brilliant job, shame im not keeping it lol, im gonna get a real gsi spoiler as this one is poop!

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha im only emssing with about anyway, was a brilliant job, shame im not keeping it lol, im gonna get a real gsi spoiler as this one is poop!
:eek: What's wrong with it? Is it because it's fibreglass? My dad said him and his mates had to smooth it, that's why it took so long. It needed smoothing before they could spray it otherwise it would've looked lumpy lol :laugh:

Do you want the plastic GSi spoiler like mine? Have a look on ebay, you'll get a fab bargain on there.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
I want a real one that fits smoothly to the car, mine just looks crappy, nothing to do with the spray job like, just the spoiler itself in general!

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Yeah but you havn't seen it in real life only on photo's, you would know what i mean, it sticks up off the car like it doesnt sit flush with the roof!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts