All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heya all im looking round for a 1.8 sxi corsa C to buy and modify slowly and turn it into a real head turner but im having no luck finding one so i was just wondering do they do a 2litre conversion for the Corsa C beacuse if so im gona get a 1.2 and convert it if anyone knows can you give me a shout! :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
801 Posts
Be prepared to pay a fair amount for one in good condition, with not hundreds of miles clocked up - aswell as all the drive shafts, engine mounts, gearbox, ecu, wiring loom, brakes.. list goes on.
I think davey from up Scotland knows a fair crack about them, have a word with him. His forum name is mnvcorsa something something :)

Also, how old are you? Insurance is a killer if your under 24/25 on a turbo car?

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
z20let (turbo) is apparently plug and play on the corsa c's. If your current corsa is in good nick it's worth considering that instead.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just turned 19 im driving a 1.4 now but i want to buy the car keep it my garage and work on it and money isnt really a problem to be honest ive just had a big payout :thumbs_up:

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Is there a 1.8 sxi, I thought the 1.8 just came as an sri. Also you can do a z20let conversion, if I remember correctly it is about 5000

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Source a z20let then and away you go. It will probably cost a few thousand but in the long run you will still have the reliability of a new car, the street sleeper factor, the power, and the fact that there are very few turbo corsa c's at the moment.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts