All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bought my self i new car today from pentagon vauxhall its a 05plate corsa C with 6110miles on it good buy i reckon, its black 1.4 16v i twinport sxi v.nice

i pick it up monday at 10.00am 0-60 10seconds so the book says and thats quick enuff for me as my dads focus 2.0tdci (redeye) does 0-60 in 9 i think golf gti's are 9. something aswell i'm going to have to buy new allcorsa stickers now bugger

1 question will my alloys fit it i think there et47 195/40/16 the new car comes lowered as standered also with sports sus

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Sounds good, how much did that set you back? Any pics?

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ha ha enough £6995 not yet haven't picked it up yet i pick it up monday at 10am
:driver:

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
what have you bought then ?

i'm all excited i could do with some one putting up a readup on my car i'm getting, just so i can see the bhp etc its supposed to have short ratio gears to ?

its a 05 so if anyone has any info pop it up , i cant see it in the perf stats section

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
what have you bought then ?

i'm all excited i could do with some one putting up a readup on my car i'm getting, just so i can see the bhp etc its supposed to have short ratio gears to ?

its a 05 so if anyone has any info pop it up , i cant see it in the perf stats section
I'm going to be doing an update of all that before long anyway.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts