All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is my car not had it long not too sure what i actually wanna do to it deffo colour code tho i think, anyone got any ideas?

just cleaned it :p

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Got a good base to work on there. Side strips are gone so I would debadge the rear first that'll tidy it up nicely. Then depends if your going for the full colour code etc. Maybe some post 97 bumpers.

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
yeah i love a nice white 3door. slap some post bumpers on it and spray them all and the arches white. allys, slam it.

·
Registered
121 Posts
simplist thing you can do is get astra mk4 side repeaters, its suprising how much of a difference they make and it will cost you next to nothing

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
id say something likes marks last pic

keep bumpers black, black alloys but change the grille and orange indicators and remove rub stirps. save u sum dosh 2 ;)

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
There are soo many great things about all those pics mark....which just goes to show you can do pretty much anything to it and as long as its loved and clean it will look stunning :thumbs_up:

I challenge anyone to find a bad pic of a white corsa :rolleyes:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
lol thanx guys well it was my bday last week so i got given a lot of money :D so i got a lot to play with. them pictures helped a lot. i shall get searching the net for some good baragins hehe

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
The first corsa in marks post looks nice, i would go for something like that personally

1 - 20 of 22 Posts