All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so this is my first post to this site so bear with me, i have a 2002 silver corsa sxi 1.2. i recently bought a 'Tevion" radio from Aldi( yes i know..but it was cheap :D) it doesnt say on the box that it would work with steering wheel controls but i was wondering if it could, thank you in advance. Also and tips to 'smarten up' my corsa? but not taccy. thanks.:laugh::)

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
ok so this is my first post to this site so bear with me, i have a 2002 silver corsa sxi 1.2. i recently bought a 'Tevion" radio from Aldi( yes i know..but it was cheap :D) it doesnt say on the box that it would work with steering wheel controls but i was wondering if it could, thank you in advance. Also and tips to 'smarten up' my corsa? but not taccy. thanks.:laugh::)
I had a Tevion in my old car and it was great tbh. Only critisism was that the Bluetooth mic was crap, and one of the clips for the face broke off, so I had to wedge it in with a bit of paper :palm:

If it doesn't advertise it on the box then it's unlikely to do it.

As for other things. Start with simple stuff like changing the bulbs to LEDs, and replacing anything that's worn. Have a look through some project threads for some ideas :thumbs_up:

:welcome:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks mate. also is it easy to change the gear knob, or is it more hastle than its worth? the current one is a bit.. chewed up

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
thanks mate. also is it easy to change the gear knob, or is it more hastle than its worth? the current one is a bit.. chewed up
Yeah they're easy enough to change I think but I don't know how to do it. I don't know much about the Corsa C (your model: 2001-2006), I have the older model myself.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah they're easy enough to change I think but I don't know how to do it. I don't know much about the Corsa C (your model: 2001-2006), I have the older model myself.
yeah i was looking online and couldnt really find anything either, a mate of mine took his off but had to hot glue his new one on haha

1 - 6 of 6 Posts