All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I'm completely new to this, I haven't even passed by test but I've bought a Corsa 1.2 SXi (03 plate). At the moment it's untouched and is in perfect condition. I'm looking to do some simple @ home DIY things to it, such as debadging etc. I've also bought some blue LED lights for my speedometer which I plan on installing at some point. (I need an installing speedo lights for dummies guide) I also want to spray the center console white but get it done professionally as I'd be completely petrified to do it myself. Any ideas on where to get it done? Also looking for some interior ideas such as mats and anything else you see fitting!

Really, because I'm a complete noob at this I'm looking for some tips and advice on some cheap minor mods, the basics such as tinted windows, new alloys etc will be done in due course - hopefully I can keep you all updated on the progress and turn it into a little project without throwing too much money away.

I'v bought some new speakers and radio which I will keep you updated on when I receive them.

I welcome pics of your cars so I can compare and steal some ideas!

Thanks for reading :thumbs_up:

·
Banned
885 Posts
Welcome to the Forum.

Stick with the type of things that you have listed there until you have built up some 'no claim discount' (NCD) on your insurance, or they will charge you even more to insure it.
Whilst on the subject of insurance, think hard before you put the car one someone else's insurance, it might appear cheaper, but you will then NEVER build up any NCD.

Best wishes for your project.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts