All Corsa Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just thought I'd drop in and flash my new corsa. I had a Saxo VTR before so this is something else! (was part of the Saxo Sports Club so hopefully you'll welcome me here too!!).

Anyway.. Love it. Here are two photos I took earlier:

I'll take more soon. If anyone wants to know more I also wrote a review of it on ciao.co.uk :p :p (yup been a bit bored today).

:driver:

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Hi :welcome: very nice

Your our very first corsa D owner and member!

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Welcome :welcome: .

·
Registered
696 Posts
im sure itl grow on me, loooks like an astra thats been squashed from left to right.. but anyhoos welcome :) what engine is it?

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Looks like a zafira from the front lol and a squashed astra from the back, but i think i like it actually! What u got in mind for it? Whats the spec etc...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's a 1.2i. I wish I went for the 1.4i (£500 more) because it is quite slow up hills. But then again I had a 1.6i before so I'm probably being a little harsh on it! Apparently they are slower than the current 1.2i Corsa Cs because they f*cked around with the gear ratios to make it more "economical" :(

It's a 1.2i SXi in Metro Blue. Because they are brand new (it was built in October) I couldn't add any options to it, perhaps I'll be doing that later :). If you look on the WJ King website they already have some mods in, like Irmscher grills and that.

Yeah it does look like an Astra, at first I didn't like it I thought it was ugly. The non-sporty 5-door ones are as ugly as sin. I dont really think of it as a Corsa because it's so different it's more like a Meriva or something. But yeah it's grown on me I love the thing. :D

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I think they are growing on me tbh. I hated the C's at first but love them now.
Oh and as said, you have the honour of being our first Corsa D owning member.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts