1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I bought a similar one off deal extreme a few months back for work. Cost around £18 including rechargeable batteries and a charger. Well worth the money.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea I figured it was a good buy for looking at stuff in engine bay, or incase of break down at night. who knows, always good to have in the car. That and its got the zoomable beam, which I wanted.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Mine's still on the first battery and I use it daily at work. It's miles better than my Maglite I was using previous to that too.

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
i have a windup torch in the car for emergencies, cost me a pound, and is more than useful lol. also have fire extinguiser, hivis, 4 rain macs a kneel pad, first aid kit and seat belt cutter lol

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
always good to be prepared, I need to get a first aid kit still, I always carry a knife on me so seat belt cutter isn't really needed, good to have though I guess. I've thought about getting a wind up one just incase.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Word, for some reason I like flashlights so depending in how this one I ordered is I might look into that one as well. You think you could do a quick video for me?
I could, but I wouldn't know where to upload it or what it would prove tbh. As Ibys said above though, I also have a pal who has a large collection of deal extreme torches, and he swears by them. It was him who picked mine for me.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.