All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself, I drive a 1993 white corsa SRi. I'll upload some pictures soon, I'm in the middle of sorting out some mot failures (mainly rust unfortunately) but I'll find some old pictures for you to see. Hopefully this is the right thread. Word of warning, it does have the rear lights I know you all hate, but it came with the car :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Then a year after buying the car i managed to rear end a brand new polo! :palm: which involved bending the front end back into shape and replacing the drivers wing, bonnet and bumper. i picked up a facelift bumper from the scrappies and changing the look slightly. (No pics of damage) and it ended up looking like this,

this will be changing again soon as im in the middle of bodywork repairs, i'm hoping for front gsi bumper, and colourcoding the rest.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Welcome! Good to see another SRI owner about, don't let this one go to waste like so many have :(. Looks like a good base and like all corsa's has bags of potential, is this the 8v or 16v engine?

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Nice Sri with good potential to be great!

Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Welcome. And do you know how rare decent sri's are becoming? I wouldnt change much as they will be worth a decent amount in a few years and sought after.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts