All Corsa Forum banner

New Headlights

776 views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  V0NST3V3 
#1 ·
Lovely stuff, my car is coming along nicely now

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
Also had my Remus centre section fitted on today, absolutely gorgeous tone, and it has that burble as the revs drop that makes you get tingles down your spine. Im getting a front splitter put on during the week, nothing garish, just a subtle improvement, due new Evosport disc brakes and pads, m3 style mirrors and an original spoiler, picked that up for 80. And as for the wipers Mark, they were a gift from the girlfriend, I plan to have them go 'missing' soon :D

#8 ·
Cheers, I have loads of plans, but its going to have to be bit by bit. All in all, looking at a respray, probally in the same colour. Work on the ICE and probably get some engine work done, or drop a 2.0 in it. Get the leather seats out of a Calibra, brighten up the dash and do something about the door cards. Body kits are a no no IMO and would prefer my car to be a 'sleeper' so to speak

#13 ·
Well mines are Ultra and got mines for 170, but usually retail at 210. Just shop about but make sure you get a good quality ones, my mate bought Type VR ones and he made a hash of the wiring and ended up paying out to get an auto electrician to fix them and they ended up looking shi1t as they had halos and side lights and the side lights over powered them. Yet mines were pretty much plug and play barring two wires which can be easily crimped onto the existing wires for the side lights which light the 2 halos.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.