All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi there, new to these forums, just 17, only been driving for a few months. Just thought you'd like to see my Corsa, pretty basic atm, soon to be fitted with the wolfrace triad 15" below :laugh:

What do you think!?

Right, thats better sorry guys!

·
Registered
60 Posts
hey i bet i know where your getting your wheels from as i have seen them on offer ;) and was debating on getting them but not sure

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
:welcome: mate, shud look nice with them wheels. I got footwell neons aswel, add a nice touch!:thumbs_up:

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Dunno what I think of footwell neons really, can look a bit chavtastic but some do add a nice touch if colour matches the rest of the car.
So apart from the wheels any more future mods planned?

·
Registered
322 Posts
looks good mate. alloys look quite nice! ohh and welcome to the site

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I really want to paint my calipers like a bright blue colour when i get my alloys fitted, and after that i think the plan is to add an irmscher front grill, get a little lip spolier for the back, nothing too horrific. and then finally get it lowered about 40mm. Im just up for stylistic mods, nothing to heavy. Sound good?

·
Premium Member
18,555 Posts
I really want to paint my calipers like a bright blue colour when i get my alloys fitted, and after that i think the plan is to add an irmscher front grill, get a little lip spolier for the back, nothing too horrific. and then finally get it lowered about 40mm. Im just up for stylistic mods, nothing to heavy. Sound good?
very :thumbs_up:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts