All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all i live in barnsley an i drive a black 2002 1.2 16v corsa sxi.It has a custom powerflow exhaust system with a rolled tip and cav fan blade alloys in green

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm going to become a gold member tomorrow.Cheers sparky just sorting photobucket out then i will upload some pictures

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Ooh, I like that :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It now has a new front bumper with a renault espace front splitter,no number plate on the bonnet and is higher due to front shock is knackered.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
cheers guys i'm hoping to fit a c20xe into it but will need some advice on hubs,cv's and also power steering

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Glad the no
Plate has moved, that's what I didn't like.

For conversion help, have a read of conversion guide thread,
And if no help, ask a question in the same thread :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm still in two minds on the mirrors myself and i didn't like the number plate their either :laugh:.I bought it as a cat c write off as it had a bump on the off side rear quarter nothing major i'm in the process of flatting and polishing now which will be done by the weekend :thumbs_up:

Also i'm in the middle of sourcing a c20xe lump off a friend plus conversion parts just need to get the funds together then take my time with rebuilding the block as the head gasket has gone.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts