All Corsa Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see we got a few new members over the weekend - lets hope it carries on up till christmas and we hit the 200 mark. out of interest Lee how many members out of the 158 are gold?

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I think between 20-30. Which isn't too bad. If we can get another 20 gold members we can get the uprated garage.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
yea would be good if more people went gold to support the forum cos this is one of the best corsa forums out there
It's the members that make it what it is. If we keep it up no doubt more and more will go gold. Hopefully me and Lee_H are going to sort something with the sticker situation aswell which will help.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Yeah, im gonna get some leaflets done maybe and put them on corsas by me!

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Yeah I'm really happy with how it's progressing. It's a nice corsa community and hopefully shall continue to stay that way.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Yeah its wicked, we all get on well!

·
Registered
521 Posts
I must say i know i am new but i have signed up wit alot of forums in the past and this is by far the best well done nice job on the site as well

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Yep, we've had a steady 3 members a day registering so hopefully should meet the 200 target today.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Thing is how many are actually active members? there seems quite a few who join up and dont post.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
If I remember there are around 100 active members. I think some people are put off with it being a new forum so the more members we have, the more likely they are to register and have an input. Plus recently we've had new members who are actually getting involved which is good.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
:banana:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts