All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to get a new mobile as iv had my trusty nokia 6630 now for 2 years! and now its decided to sh*t itself :rolleyes: , im planning on going contract and are looking at 02 atm as they seem to have good deals, All i want is a phone which can text and call :laugh: and has a good camera as i take milions of photos, but im stuck on which mobile to get:

So what do you reckon:

Nokia N73

or

Sony Ericsson K810i

i thinking K810 atm

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeh havent really looked at orange yet, should do really lol.

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
neither, they're both kak!

nokia just ship the same phone, in differant 'average' looking shapes, IME sony are crap phones!

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
You should look at motorola and samsung. I've never been a fan of sony phones. Always had a nokia up until last summer when i got a motorola and i prefer it now. Joanne has a samsung and its really good aswell

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
sony dude. ivve had the w800 w810 and just got a 880i.

camera is awesome for a phone imo and i think the k800i is 3.2 mega pixel

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
All the nokias iv had have been reliable and pretty decent, apparently the N73 is slow to load which is annoying. Iv had bad experiences with sony as i had 5 replacements for my K500i so that has kind of put me off, not into Motorola never really liked their phones, and my mates have been having trouble with samsungs clamshell phones (poor battery life, freezes, keys and touch pad stopped working). thats why i thought id ask, still swinging towards to sony though as i like cybershot and the way it looks.

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
samsung slide fones are the way to go, ive seen loads around me, never any problems with em!

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
samsung slide fones are the way to go, ive seen loads around me, never any problems with em!
Perhaps my friends are heavy handed or something :laugh: , gotta look into orange anyway.

·
Registered
164 Posts
my mates have been having trouble with samsungs clamshell phones (poor battery life, freezes, keys and touch pad stopped working). thats why i thought id ask, still swinging towards to sony though as i like cybershot and the way it looks.
I use to have a clamshell smsung and I had loads of problems too, but I've got the samsung u600 at the moment and had no problems with it which is unusual for me. On 18 month contract with orange i've got 500 minutes and unlimited texts a month, the phone was free and got £100 cash back.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The O2 deal i was looking a 18 months contract with 400 texts, 200 minutes and £50 free credit for £25 a month, Dont think thats too bad.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
I've never been sure on contracts - Joanne has just ended her o2 one as it was costing her a fortune.

She was on a £34 contract which gave her 300 free texts and 100 minutes but each time her bill came in it was always sitting anywhere between £60 - £100 if not a bit more. We could never see where these charges were coming from and even the guy in o2 couldn't explain them.

She has now just gone back to the o2 pay as you go with a genie sim card allowing her 500 free texts when she tops up £15 each month so that £15 is used as her call time.

Thats just her experience from contracts but we know alot of people on contracts that have never had problems

·
Premium Member
18,555 Posts
I have N95 and love it, bit more money though!
I prefer sony ericssons to be honest, but the camera on this and the functions were just too good to miss.
My mates just got n73 and likes it a lot, at the end of the day, they all do the same thing, so what one do you think looks best?
Its like cars, everyone for thier own!

Im on orange, its pretty good
18 month
£45 but you get 900 any network anytime minutes and unlimited texts

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
for contracts id look at T-Mobile with Flex or whatever its called, it gives you a sent amount, and calls AND texts are taken from that... normally its a large amount too....

1 - 20 of 43 Posts