All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
while i wait for payday so i can get my opel plate surrounds form dubmeister i make some subtle changes. and yes, lee, this did include post 97 rear bumper :)

as you can see i went back to my coded lights.

M3 Mirrors: Ebay £32 next day delivery including baseplates
Chrome detailing: £10 (-staff discount :)) RU motoring, garforth - or halfords or anywhere lol
Post 97 rear bumper - swapped for mine with CorsaSi :)

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
I actually like the chrome styling! Spot on mate well done!:D:D:D

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Post 97 rear = :thumbs_up:
Looks spot on, I really like it.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Get that rear right arch as gleaming as the rest!:D

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Get that rear right arch as gleaming as the rest!:D
hehe im trying, i bought tyhem new,m and theyv got faded plastic syndrome!

i decided to go back to the blue lights becasue i did realise they do look better :)

thanks for the posotives, and lee yes your were right, the rear looks soooo much better :)

as for feb feature, it could be :p but let me first get my surrounds, (get paid next fri lol) so i can put my alloy plates on :)

·
Registered
497 Posts
I love the chrome detailing you've got there, nice little touch. I'd like to get some kind of chrome stuff going on with my car, got a plan in mind but can't afford anything at the mo, must get debts paid off first (hopefully done by april if I cut down my expenditure and don't think "Oh it's only £10" :laugh:)

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
im liking that alot, yeh deffo looks better, the chrome is a nice touch, people get a bit nervous bout using chrome because it can look tacky n chavvy, but u pulled it off nicely lol :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
497 Posts
I love chrome! I'd have chrome wheels but they are expensive and more likely to be stolen and I imagine get dirty quicker than normal silver alloys. I don't see chrome as chavvy, it's more "bling" to me lol. But there is a thing as too much chrome, a bit is nice but too much is overpowering I think.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
it is yes, but they wouldnt stick due to the high silic unt content on them :p

so loctite it was :p

1 - 20 of 20 Posts