All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, just uploaded a few pics off of my phone of my car, and one of me in my mates hoodie lol! I hope you like them ;)

Yes i know it needs lowering :rolleyes:

And me! lmao:

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
yeah lower and bumpstrips, nice car,

another female bonus.

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
batter eyelids,

then say it handles like a bedford rascal. lol

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
batter eyelids,

then say it handles like a bedford rascal. lol
LMAO! Sounds like a plan to me lol! He don't drive it tho so he doesn't think anything should be done to it :( He says it makes it too 'chavy' :laugh:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Dearing. I got my test on 28th sept and getting nervous now.. Reasuring thing is my driving instructor said if i drive like i did today on the day of my test then i'll pass with flying colours lol.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
lower it and it will look very nice.
dont get nervous about ya test just try not ot even think about it. the less nervous you get the better you will do :) dont even worry about it its easier then it sounds

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll try not to! Am going to be shaking with nerves on the day lol :( I have a bad feeling i'll fail. Not a good sign!

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Your car looks nice, 5doors are the best, but i would say that, ive got one.

Yeah i would go with lowering and get rid of the bump-strips to start with. Where did you get those alloys from they look really nice? :)

·
Premium Member
18,555 Posts
Your car looks nice, 5doors are the best, but i would say that, ive got one.

Yeah i would go with lowering and get rid of the bump-strips to start with. Where did you get those alloys from they look really nice? :)
look like ripspeed wheels to me :) if not they are very very similar!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yep, they're ripspeeds. Got them from Halfords for £305 including wheels, tyres and adaptor kits.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Whats the point in spending over £500 on alloys for a car which is only worth £1500? Not like its going on a ferarri ;)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts