All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Due to canceling my corsa B project log due to the cost to get it road worthy again, iv being thinking of what my next project should be.

So here we are the official project log of my corsa C.

First of she started out as a bog standard corsa c 1.2 sxi in petrol blue, here she is the day i brought here home from vauxhall.

Now one of the first things i did to it was emoved the standard side indicators and fitted some smoked ones, I then got given some Fox evo 6 16" alloys for nothing with 4 good tires so these were fitted pretty much straight away.

Here is a pic of it at a meet :

For a while work has stoped on it due to the missus learning to drive in it and she needs it as her test car, but the other day i was on my way home from work when my headlight got smashed by a stone off a wagon.

So roll on the next mod .... my black angel eyes. :

So that is as the cars stands as of yesterday.

However i know the alloys are a bit too small for the car, so i just grabed these babies as a bit of a project this morning from another site for £95 ..... bargain :

So as you can see these alloys are really in need of a restoration but for £95 delivered there a bargain.

Also ordered myself some new bumpers for the car as seen here :

So as you can see there is alot happening with this car at the moment.

I am currently looking for a 1.8 sri engine out of a C but had no luck as of yet.

Anyway the project will be on going so please keep checking back.

Chris

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well this one is my every day car, 39,000 on clock had it since 5,000 second owner :D its loverley .... will get some interiour shots later.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah thats the project on them. Going to sand them down and buy the proper gel filler that does not come off when they fit tires. Then spray them up nicely ... not sure if to smoke them like a dark gray and go all euro or to spray them back to standard colour.

Going to get new center caps and everything for them, should look really nice once there done. Im just opening photoshop now for some v mods :D

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I thought you stopped the other project because a baby was on the way and needed the money for that?

·
Registered
440 Posts
Like the project, nice to see an other c project here. Not too keen on that kit but if you like it then all the best to you mate.

keep posting pic's!!

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Eye mate i have, other car was going to cost me nearly £2000 to get road worthy. Sold alot of parts off it more then i spent. done babys room and got all gear and got money spare .... soo im sloging out. lol

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
** Back Bumper Fitted **

Hi everyone,

Today my back bumper extention arrived at my work and i went straight out to test fit it.

Now this bumper attaches to your original bumper, but i want to keep my original bumpers as they are incase i decide to sell the car at alater date so tonight i will be looking on ebay for a standard corsa c rear bumper. but for now the numberplate holds it on really well.

Here is some pics to keep you entertained :

Currently looking on ebay for some nice mesh, and at the end of the week im going to go buck it in at powerflow for a central zaust system that will come out just below the numberplate opening, i am just in the process of creating a v-mod for this.

What do you guys think ?

Chris

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lol its on my list of mods along with a smooth boot :D

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
:laugh:

Looks like you're back to your old tricks again!

Looking good as well!

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:) thanks CJ lol this time though its bigger alloys :D and very early on in the project they should be delivered tomorrow ready for me to get busy restoring. And hell i miss my old car.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Eye mate i have, other car was going to cost me nearly £2000 to get road worthy. Sold alot of parts off it more then i spent. done babys room and got all gear and got money spare .... soo im sloging out. lol
Fair play then fella, cant wait to see what this ones going to look like.:thumbs_up:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts