All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Dr frankenstein
8,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a cheap Go-ped on eBay.
was advertised as a non running and spares, since getting it home I have tinkered with (in the front room... hahaha) fired it up and all seems to be fine!
RESULT!
it has a few small problems but nothing too big, this should a good laugh when i finish it. It is purely a smiles toy!
I need to put a lot of effort in to it to make it look nice and shiny!
so the Total spend so far is £34 for the scooter, which is not too bad I thought. The person I bought it from was nice enough to put a full tank of petrol in, so I can knock about £5 off that price! :D

Here's how it looks (shabby I know)

comments and ideas for colours are welcome.

·
Dr frankenstein
8,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
they are loads of fun! bit difficult to get the hang of at speed but once you do you wonder why you ever bothered walking! and parts are super cheap! can get a whole new complete engine on ebay for £49!

·
Dr frankenstein
8,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Finished renewing the brakes now, very pleased with the finished article.
ordered a new inner tube for the back tyre, need a new priming bubble for the carburettor a new exhaust and a dam good clean but apart from that I think the engine is fine, I had it running for 20 mins today sounded sweet as a nut. will have to get a video next weekend.

·
Dr frankenstein
8,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok, been held up today by the rear tyre etc, decided to use the dishwasher to reveal the parts/rust, I now have a pile of parts, some of which are drying in the dish washer. I think this week it will be sanding and priming while I wait for parts to arrive.
still no idea about colour, don't want it to look too chavy but then I don't want it to be dull, thinking a candy dark blue if I can find the paint.

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Painted it yet?

Reactions: Coleman
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.