All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all, i have a w reg 1.2 16v corsa that i bought not so long ago! first of all ive had quite a pulsey tick over so had a fiddle discovering that it is air flow sensor so waitin for bosch 1 to come thru as if i get another cheap 1 this prob will continue as it is common prob wid these! another prob wich im yet to solve is the engine still runs if i got foot on break and take keys out! soon as i let foot of break it cuts out very strange! any suggestions??? thanks

·
Premium Member
7,449 Posts
Please don't use text talk. Thanks

·
Registered
807 Posts
hi all, i have a w reg 1.2 16v corsa that i bought not so long ago! first of all ive had quite a pulsey tick over so had a fiddle discovering that it is air flow sensor so waitin for bosch 1 to come thru as if i get another cheap 1 this prob will continue as it is common prob wid these! another prob wich im yet to solve is the engine still runs if i got foot on break and take keys out! soon as i let foot of break it cuts out very strange! any suggestions??? thanks
The Bosch one will sort yourproblems. Dont forget to reset your ECU codes though once you change it.

As for the engine continuing running, very strange! never heard of anything like that before:confused: Someone will probably come along on here that can help you out soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts