All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Other day ago my CLutch Peddle snapped :mad: in the middle of a the rush hour,, had 2 push to a curb, just wondering How much a new 1 will cost + fixing it ?.......(v reg 1.0)

Also ive got a problem with the electronic light ignitions (engine sign) light comes on , ive read the manual and it says that should go of after 100 yards, but this light seems 2 stay on, ive been told most Vhalls are like that ( sensor problem) does any 1 or did , have that problem + any ideas how 2 fix it ?

Last but not least, my accelerator seems kinda hard , ive drove my mates corsa and his is kinda the same , so i just kinda accepted it , ( should i be worried ) ?

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
the acclerator peddal is hard in all corsa's mate, as for the clutch it shouldnt be too expensive... oh and if the light stays on it means you have a fault some where, has it only come on since your clutch went?

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
If it's the old style Corsa, the acceleration pedal is hard to push. But, you get used to it. The newer Corsas have a softer pedal that is easier to push down. I'd get your car to a garage for a diagnosis. :(

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Try the paperclip test to find out what is wrong with it. It saves the cost of a garage doing diagnostics.Also clutch pedal will be cheap and easy. Go to a local scrapyard, they'll sell you one for a few pounds.

·
Registered
40 Posts
yea i agree u need diagnostics test tyipical cost at a vauxhall dealer is £45 just to find out whats wrong with it. so like lee says do the paperclip test thats £45 well saved

by the way is the car slugish at all?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Paper clip test won't work on the 1.0 12v engine's. They don't use Multec system's like the x14/16xe, C12NZ, C14NZ etc etc. Looks like a trip to vauxhall mate.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts