All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pendulum is a drum and bass band which signed with breakbeat kaos, who released some material that pendulum didnt agree with..
now they are leaving and signing with warner

They are releasing one last song on Vinyl & Digital only
"blood sugar"

can be found here
Blood Sugar at SeOne
the link is a vid directly from Pendulums Myspace

oh.. and expect a new album soon :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
8,051 Posts
i'm not a d'n'b fan but i liked pendulums work, bought the album. any other dj/groups that you could reccomend to me kingsizeriz?

·
Banned
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Radio 1 love pendulum. They hammer their songs all the time.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
way to fast for my liking.

i like drum and bass like london elektricity etc. most things on the hospital label :)

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
pendulum used to be cool before all the radio stations raped their songs to ****, now their just another way overplayed drum and bass group in my eyes, shame really cos they were ace, just borred now cos of radio one lol.

·
Premium Member
8,051 Posts
i like drum and bass like london elektricity etc. most things on the hospital label :)
just bought a couple of cd of the internet now. from what i've heard, they sound good, i think i might be catching the d'n'b bug!

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
if your really fat ive got abright yellow hospital tshirt that is liek a dress on me lol xl
got a black hospital tshirt. bloody lovely :).

the hospital mix series are always good cds for a 5ver each :d

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
just found out pendulum are playing near me in a few weeks, its a 40 quid night though, jeessussss, thats how u know a group have become cash ins lol.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Pendulum are my favourite drum and bass live band with London Elektrficity, I play drum and bass myself as I DJ:)

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Yer pendulum are good, dont listen to that much drum and bass but like quite alot of it, if that makes sense.
So anyone on here like Wigan Pier, Retro or Goodgreef.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts