All Corsa Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've decided to sell my corsa, but really am unsure what to get next?

I've got some cars in mind listed below, and why i want / like them, Im after a small car really, corsa sized, as im young and not ready to look like a grandad in a saloon :p

I would love a Mk2 golf, because they're personally one of my favourite cars, when they've been modified tastfully, would have to be in white too :)

Redtop Corsa... Because Im a griffin whore, and would love one. I would like to put the engine in my corsa, but im just too lazy, and can't really be without a car as i use it daily etc.

Saxo VTS, after seeing the one in classifieds i would love it, yes its french, yes this website hates them, but they're good cars, quite quick, and look good.

106 Gti - Again this website hates them, but i drove one about a month ago and loved it!

Audi A3 - Just because i love them! I think they're great cars, and a step up from a corsa maybe?

206Gti - Just like them to be honest, and its just another option?

Something else? Can't really think of anything else i would want, but open to ideas? A Clio is a no, as its out of my price range tbh.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Give us a clue of your price range then :rolleyes:

·
18,555 Posts
corsa vxr! no?

audi a3 sounds nicest IMO

What about a punto? or a polo? Both CAN look nice if modifications are not extreme, a euroed polo can look very nice!

·
Registered
43 Posts
im going for a GTR33 skyline when i have done all the work i want to the corsa

as corsa will be run arround car and skyline will be just for fun :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts