All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've been thinking for a while about getting a new corsa . but latley ive got this idea in my head to get a new astra .

will i still be able to stay in the family not sure yet though and it wouldnt be untill mid year or september - ish . BUT i love my car to much to get rid so i might have mine and a new one

any one else getting a new car

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
they also do a 1.4 i also cant see it being slow but might go for 1.6 if insurance isn't a arm and a leg. would look nice with minor mods i think alloys lowered etc no kit though , nice grunt in engine

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
im currently lookin at audi a4 estate, volvo v70 estate, focus estate or 307 estate unsure atm. need to be able to carry a bike or two in the boot.

new astra looks kind of boring unless its a vxr or sri imo. but its a nice modern shape.

woulda been alot better if vaux dint make clones of it and call it corsa and vectra

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha yeah the new corsa is like its little brother . why dont you get a normal car not a estate ant put a roof rack on then you can take it off. or is that a bad idea

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Happy with mine as it is at the moment but in the future I would like a Corsa C, then an Astra G.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Love them. Always have tbh. If they did a 1.6 engine for them I would have had one by now I reckon.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
you cant go wrong with a 1.8 then all round goodness thats got to be a over the top priced sports model

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Thing is though, they could have easily made a 1.6 with the same bhp, and obviously that little bit less weight.
For what it is the 1.8 isn't all that special. Although there are a good few tuning mods available now to mae them more appealing.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
dont get a tickford T5R (yellow, smoked windows, black wheelss) i may kill you as thats such a arosueding car

gsi vecra yum 2.5 v6 ?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts