All Corsa Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
ah i need a new momo one as mine fell off to pvs lol.
I was gutted when mine came off. I think the little cap that goes over the wheel bearing might've forced it off, as it's also missing :laugh: Need to replace the wheel bearing too as i can hear a rumbling through the car :laugh:

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Gutting.. I'm tempted to get a little camera installed in my car to check who keeps smashing my mirror cover. :mad:
I'm thinking the same - haven't had any damage yet but when we're out and about when jo passes her test it would be good. Seen them on a few sites now and think some alarms come with them now aswell. My uncle used to have one on his Skyline R34

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm thinking the same - haven't had any damage yet but when we're out and about when jo passes her test it would be good. Seen them on a few sites now and think some alarms come with them now aswell. My uncle used to have one on his Skyline R34
You can get little CCTV cameras for cheap. Might browse ebay. I reckon it's someone i know of.

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i dont really understand what you mean, someone kicks your wing mirrors off??
Okay I'll try to explain :) You know the standard Corsa mirrors are black. The black bit gets punched off where it connects to. There's a few metal connectors inside the mirror that hold it together & i have to keep reconnecting it. Chavs walk past and punch the mirror.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts