All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will get this thread up now that way we have plenty of time to sort it out. Im thinking South Mimms so we can hopefully get some SouthEast lads come aswell.

Make suggestions here:

·
Premium Member
7,449 Posts
I'll cone to the next meet if at least 3 more SC members pay for Xmas meal!

·
Premium Member
7,449 Posts
How about i pay for me and my girlfriend and then we find one more SC member?
If that happens I'll come to the meet. If you find two more you guys can choose which car :p

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Id be good with South Mimms :) About 20 minutes - half hour from Stevenage :D

·
Official Sticker Trader
1,107 Posts
Bloody south mimms. Whats so special about it, other than it's an empty village and the only sensible place to meet would be the welcome break services.

I vote for something in the middle, something like Reading. That way if Sam is going to come along then it's fair on petrol and distance. But I don't know any good places to meet down there :)

·
Premium Member
7,449 Posts

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
As much as im on with the meets, i dont really wanna travel too far. What with stuff going on at home, reading is 2 and a half hours round trip, which is quite a way for a meet. If it moves closer ill be there, i go to a local meet with Krazeedude and ADam once a week and thats a 15 minute drive. That fine, anything up to 45mins away im fine with, just cost too much in petrol otherwise. :/

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
reading is only for national bowling so is forbidden lol. I recon south mimms sounds good!

1 - 20 of 90 Posts