61 - 80 of 90 Posts

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
Full stop at the end of a sentence.

·
Premium Member
7,449 Posts
If it's Portsmouth I'll be there 110% and you lot can choose the car haha!

·
Registered
651 Posts
Might be able to make the Portsmouth meet if that happens. If I can find some cheap parking at uni for my car as it's still in Essex =/.

·
Premium Member
7,449 Posts
Might be able to make the Portsmouth meet if that happens. If I can find some cheap parking at uni for my car as it's still in Essex =/.
Tried texting you yesterday - think I've written your number down wrong :palm:

·
Premium Member
7,449 Posts
Damnit wish I never suggested Portsmouth now. Petrol will kill me but I love the city *Went to Uni there*. I'm sure there are plenty of cool spots to park up for photos :)

Maybe we should do a Portsmouth meet after the new year? Least then I can start saving for petrol haha
That's fine, but don't forget bowling meet is Feb (Reading)

·
Premium Member
7,449 Posts
So when am I bringing the new car to Pompey then?!

·
Official Sticker Trader
1,107 Posts
almost a month now since the last meet, i still think mk then Portsmouth next year.
Hmm ok, we could always still do the poll then do it that way again. Tell Rocksta to get it sorted *Mr Organiser* hehe :)

MK is a nice place to meet I think, but next time I think we should meet a bit earlier.

Plus one for Portsmouth next year :)

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
Hmm ok, we could always still do the poll then do it that way again. Tell Rocksta to get it sorted *Mr Organiser* hehe :)

MK is a nice place to meet I think, but next time I think we should meet a bit earlier.

Plus one for Portsmouth next year :)
i would say 7ish in that underground car park? and decide what day lol

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
im sure 5 would be good, but not at that fookin huge car park again
We can meet there and move on. That way we know where we are =p

61 - 80 of 90 Posts