All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ello my lovely corsa buddies lol, erm anyway is anyone buying need for speed carbon for ps2 etc? or is any one into them?

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I used to love NFS but since the whole pimp my ride thing they've gone a bit tacky and crap. Might have to take a look at it though.

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i mean need for speed underground 1 an 2 where good although was the nuts! most wanted was **** all cheesey american things so hoping this one will be better but i aint counting on it :(

·
Registered
801 Posts
Who needs PS2's and Xbox's when you have the AllCorsa arcade! Spend £3 and relish in its delights! :laugh:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
ha ha they any good then?
Not just good, brilliant and addictive. Someone's spent over 9hrs in total playing the games already. And there's still another 400 to choose from and upload when people get bored of the current ones.

·
Registered
497 Posts
I WILL be getting NFS Carbon I'm loving the autosculpt feature it will have, from what I gather you will be able to make your own unique bodykit! (to a degree lol) I've played them religiously since Underground came out. Underground 2 was amazing, I think in Most Wanted they started to lose it a bit, I mean the cop chases etc are great! But there is a LOT less customisation compared to Underground 2. I mean with the bodykits you have to choose from a set of FULL kits, you can't deicde which parts you want individually, and you can't even change the exhaust! Only way to change the exhaust is to have a bodykit, different kits come with different exhausts. I think Underground 2 had better customisation, you could change each part individually, I mean the exhaust is one of the first things I like to do and I don't wanna have to put up with one that is part of a full bodykit! Sorry, rant over :D lol

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
carry on mate lol, i love nfs games! 2 was far the best but yeah the lastest you can design your won kits buy fiddiling with certain things, find out this FRIDAY!

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
NFS underground 1 and 2 were good, although thought most wanted was crap, poor and limited choice of body kits etc, and why would you need to stick a kit on a DB9 or Lambo anyway? only good bits is the sound of the lambo and pursuit lol

·
Registered
497 Posts
Most Wanted had so much potential which was lost. Gameplay was brilliant, customisation was bad. If it had the customisation of Underground 2 it would have been the best NFS yet. I'm hoping they bring the almost infinite customisation back in NFS Carbon.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts