All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just been out on the M4 and **** me it's bad out there! Be careful you lot if you're out tonight. I'd even go as far as to say, unless you have to drive then don't....

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
I chose to miss a lunch with some of the girls from work at my favourite resturant rather than drive in that. it was gusting so strong here it was scarey

Is it still going now?

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's scary as fook out there Laura....it's not me I'm worried about it's other people being daft drifting in and out of lanes with each gust etc.

Glad you stayed in though, put yer feet up and enjoy the safety of home is the best bet :D

·
Registered
389 Posts
on the moterway this morning going work i was all over hitting puddles they are horrible . especially when its 6am and you feel to week to hold on as its early ,

then a braindead come past me flat out in his company car and washed me away i couldnt see. :laugh:

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
I left my house at 8 this morning thinkin it wasnt all that bad, then i was comin back home when a huge tree was blocking my path hmmm, then i get in at 6 o'clock to find 2 fence panels from my garden missing, bits of one everywhere, there are about 10x7 ft! and a slate off my neighbours roof went through our glass table so there is glass everywhere in the garden!!! Perhaps a little worse than i thought

Have you watched the news? did you see the video clip of a woman in london bein blown along and slammed into a building? never seen anything like it!

·
Registered
390 Posts
we had a bit opf wnow up here erlier so i took advantage of it n went out and had some fun in the car :D

its all gone now mind u, roads are absolutely soaking wet and will probably freeze up tonight, not good!

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not had snow since last year and even then it was dribs and drabs of it.

It's the lorries you have to watch out there, a few have turned over today and one guy was crushed to death as he passed it....:( Others have died when branches and trees have been blown over too.

Be careful out there!

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
A mate of mine say 3 overturned lorries today in the space of a few miles.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Did you see the clip on the news of the scaffolding that fell done - would of been horrible if anyone was under that lot - thankfully they knew it was gonna come down because it had been moving alot before hand so the area was cleared

·
Banned
521 Posts
It was snowing here this morning. Or so my mum told me when she tried to get me out of bed for college. Shame it didnt work. By the time i woke up it was half 3 and it was sunny.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Driving from Howden to Goole - 8 miles took me 2 and half hours to get home from work last night. M62 was closed, M18 was closed - Joy. :mad:

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
luckily its calmed down now! but yeah yesterday was bad, living right on the coast didnt help :laugh:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts