All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
Cant say its the nicest.... not bad, but still some things i dont like about it ;)

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its mint though, virtually brand new. fully rebuilt engine, full repsray etc etc

·
Registered
320 Posts
I like it, obviously a lot more than £5k has been spent on it to get all that work done, so worth the money in my opinion.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Im with you dearing, that is one clean lean RED machine :eek:
The vent is a bit different but obviously very much needed to feed air to the filter & i think the fogs are removed to get extra ventilation to the brakes. A NO FRILLS put plenty of THRILLS corsa, im all up for that :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Ive just realised this monster is down the road from me & ive never seen it :eek: Ive also noticed its missing a very vital feature......................allcorsa window stickers of course :D

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
That car is wicked! Iv been thinking about putting a cold air feed in a similar place for a while aswel.

·
Dr frankenstein
8,272 Posts
I've been toying with a cold air feed like that, but connecting it with a flexi pipe (like at the back of a dryer) directly to my air filter. Thus when i open the bonnet the pipe will stretch and stay connected.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts