All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
www.no1showplates.co.uk

Ordered a front plate on Friday afternoon at around 2:30 and got it Saturday morning. Less than 24 hours to be made up and posted to me - can't complain. Highly Recommended :cool:

·
Registered
129 Posts
which plates did you all have? they look alright?
i fancy a smaller front plate tbh but mite just get some standards off there

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nah me either - was gonna get badges on them when i was looking at start of last year but when it came to ordering them later in the year, I just wanted them plain and clean :)

·
Registered
129 Posts
is the code on them noticable? just looked on there and only want plain standard ones but theyve got the legal code on them just wondered if it looks ok?

·
Registered
1 Posts
whats the likely hood of the police stopping you about black and silver french style plates? and what can they do to you about it? cos im looking on here and i might get some

·
Registered
141 Posts
Just looked on their site and its easy and simple to use, and there is lots of good feedback about them so i think i'll def be using them!! :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
If i bought a customised plate off there. How would i go about legally puttin' it on my car? As, off other sites it's like £250 for the 1 i want. But, they do all the work i think.

·
Registered
475 Posts
If i bought a customised plate off there. How would i go about legally puttin' it on my car? As, off other sites it's like £250 for the 1 i want. But, they do all the work i think.
You wouldnt be able to. The reason these are so cheap to make personalised ones is because they are not road legal, they are show plates! :thumbs_up:

"Disclaimer
Any plates ordered through our website are sold as show plates and are for off road use only. If you chose to buy a plate that resembles a legal plate and subsequently use this on your vehicle we can accept no responsibility for this in any way or form. The term legal on the website describes the item, it does not mean the plates will be legal if that item is used, For example Legal Standard Font is the font used on legal plates"

1 - 20 of 22 Posts