All Corsa Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
put a deposit on a ka collection for my little sister yesterday never fort id say it but its a nice little motor.its an x reg with 20 000 miles with full ford body kit electric windows,cd player an air con.it has full ford service history but one of the side skirts an front splitter needs to be bonded on a bit better which will be done saturday.an only paid £1650 for it it's ideal for her as she has her test in 2 weeks.pick it up tomorrow.:thumbs_up:

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the woman that owned it moved to germany or something so it had to go.guna go pick it up in a little while.

·
Registered
498 Posts
kas are ok, and that bodykit totally makes the differnce. Looks a lot nicer.
Id say they are defintly girls cars, but cheap and reliable, its a car after all (i mean if a guy has 1).

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
drove it home last night an it's much nicer to drive than my corsa.but i forgot how slow 1.3's are it was such a pain in the arse trying to overtake on the m25.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
My ex had a gold KA collection, it was an ok car, nothing special. I think there very cheap and plasticy on the inside, worse than a corsa LOL

Not sure about the kit on that one, but TBH there aren't any decent kits for the KA

Sounds like a great price though, well done :)

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
My ex had a gold KA collection, it was an ok car, nothing special. I think there very cheap and plasticy on the inside, worse than a corsa LOL

Not sure about the kit on that one, but TBH there aren't any decent kits for the KA

Sounds like a great price though, well done :)
My mate has a KA and she thinks it's boring. She has had endless problems with it since she bought it. I've driven it - they're nice to drive, but look horrid :laugh:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts