All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just noticing that Lee hasn't had the best of days...check this out for a sh!t week.

2 days ago the clutch cable snaps on the car, not too bad i think, WRONG clutch had gone as well, new clutch + cable + labour as i didn't hav any time to do it myself and needed car on the road asap £300.00

tonight just driving to a mates to pick up a new manifold, car cuts out, wont start, FUEL PUMPS [email protected], so thats it off the road til i get time to get a new pump in!!

heres the best bit:

went for a works night out in the Radisson 5 star hotel in Glasgow last week.
i paid for a room on my card and mates who were chipping in with me gave me the cash, i ended up not staying in that particular room, turned out there had been all sorts of people in and out the room while i wasn't there, the room had been pretty much wrecked, hotel claim in excess of £8000.00 worth of damage, had the police up at the door, cautioned pending further enquiry, told that if no-one admits to the damage then i will be held solely responsible as it was booked under my name, face a Malicious Damage criminal charge, then a further civil charge if the hotel want to sue me for the damage, bearing in mind the amount.

have to go into work tomorow knowing that its pretty much garunteed that i will lose my job (gross miscoduct, bringing the company's name into disrepute)

talk about being on a downer and absolutely stressed :mad:

·
Registered
670 Posts
God that really is bad, i feel for u mate

that will make lee feel better.

Was it just random people who trashed the room?

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
God that really is bad, i feel for u mate

that will make lee feel better.

Was it just random people who trashed the room?
thats the thing mate, i really dont now who as in and out of the room all night :mad:

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
F*ck me mate unlucky, talk about wrong place at the wrong time.

marks been accused of criminal damage, someones crashed into lee's car, and i nearly crashed my car n kill myself and split wid my girlfriend, not the best of weeks...

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
****ter mate, have a word with your mates and find out who did it, im sure you will be able to sort someting out.
and clutch cables are ****, mine snapped bout 6 months ago so fitted a new one at side of the road, then i wanted to tighten it up a bit cos it felt like it was streching last week, looked in egine bay and clutch cable was held on with three strands.
so as a result im on my third clutch cable within the space of 6 months, am i doing something wrong or are they just ****e?
lol

·
Registered
94 Posts
crow bar to the shins of all you know was in the room, im sure they'll tell you.
but seriously, thats messed up. hope you get it all sorted mate.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Sorry to hear it Mark, I thought I had it bad!
Surely the hotel will have cctv though!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts