All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
C20xe corsa:

Tried starting it today in garage and it wouldn't start! I replaced the battery with a fully charged one and tried to get it going. It made a loud BANG / pop noise and some smoke came out from the exhaust. It didn't sound good at all.

I can't connect to ECU with my fault reader too. Had problems in past but after a few tries it would come on fine but that was to do with low battery as starter motor would get stuck.

I'm really concerned about this big loud POP/BANG. I have ordered a new crankshaft sensor anyway but it will be coming around 15th/16th said their delivery date.

Quite sick and tired of endless problems now. Some one wants to buy it too so will be selling sometime very soon but need it to start at least. Been still riding round in my other 1.0 corsa to work etc so I still have transport.gl

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
no lol can backfire anytime, my old sport had a coilpack issue it backfired alot on startup.

Also now saying it, i remember a leak on the intake mani caused it to do that, too much air etc..

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Backfire mate.
Mine done it loads of times

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.