All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
dunno how good red would look inside, I did mine silver though and it looked spot on.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
EH MONKEY!!!

Red may look abit OTT but you could do it silver that would look nice i think :)

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
What about just changing your air vents?

I have chrome coloured ones - you get them on ebay and irmscher bits used to do them but don't know if they still do. Thats what I have and just breaks up the colour of the dash a bit and matches in with silver headunits so would work well with yours

·
Registered
713 Posts
nice monkey ;) lmao

id possibly be inclined to maybe seein if u can get someone to experiment with photoshop perhaps? to see what each colour would look like

personally if i were to do it id look at havin it a red-dish colour to match the exterior n kit out the entire interior (seats, door panels etc) in a similar colour. maybe red with black trims or vice versa?

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
do the whole lot in a gloss black and get it laquered a good few times to get it nice and shiney, dont get the crome vents cause there tacky and looks crap, maybe get shot of the 2 mibble vents and get yourself a few gauges

d

·
Registered
112 Posts
Im not shure bout most but colour coded dashes can sum times look tacky i purchased a carbon effect vinyl wrap off ebay made for corsa bs im goning to try that and see what it looks like

·
Registered
112 Posts
Also flamered a must have that looks trick as fook in motors is shift light halfords sell a good speicimin for around £60 looks great is fully adjustable and also tells you what gear your in essential id say just duno how to fit mine lol

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
Also flamered a must have that looks trick as fook in motors is shift light halfords sell a good speicimin for around £60 looks great is fully adjustable and also tells you what gear your in essential id say just duno how to fit mine lol
and this children... is why drugs are bad....

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
there good for high proformance cars when racing but on a little corsa you've got plenty of time to look at the rev counter.

·
Registered
112 Posts
yea but they look sweet when there used and adds something most cars do not have looks good on night cruises thats all maybe im diffrent a like little touches like dat rather than plastic coating my dash with paint

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
shouldnt really need to look at the rev counter to be honest, the limiter tells you when next gear is due :laugh:

only kidding

1 - 20 of 21 Posts