All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Just went home for lunch and some a*se hole has thrown a rock through the nova window and opened the door!

Glass everywhere!

Luckily nothing stolen from it, police should be on route soon :)

So annoyed, its not fair, what have we done to deserve that...probably just some bum with Fcuk all better to do :(

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
was only kiddin' ;)

Hate people that do these kinds of things... There's no point to it!

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know, obviously someone with nothing better to do!

Just glad it wasnt the corsa!!

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry no I dont have a photo yet - how come?

Thanks tho, hopefully someone will get caught! It was only Ecka (my boyfriends) runabout but still not fair :(

·
Registered
542 Posts
sorry to hear the bad news

there are loads of them in nottingham, my old astra got broke into last year, just to steal my bag out the boot

i mean, they tell u to die your stuff away, and they still break in and take it

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Thats life i suppose, good luck with the police catching someone for it

Some people need a brick thrown at them see how they like it :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
i saw some one trying to get into my car once at night so wen round the back and smashed him ova the head wid a milk bottle!
but it didnt stop there as i knocked him out from it! so amberlance was called and police! all i got was a well done of the local bobi!

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
i saw some one trying to get into my car once at night so wen round the back and smashed him ova the head wid a milk bottle!
but it didnt stop there as i knocked him out from it! so amberlance was called and police! all i got was a well done of the local bobi!
Dont wanna get on the wrong side of you :laugh:

·
Registered
713 Posts
had my astra front passenger window smashed and theyd gathered the stuff they wanted, put it on the passenger seat then left it all there, had a good old rummage around the car even folded the back seats down to get into the boot:shocked: .

called the police out had it dusted for prints but they basically said nothing can be done unless theres any blood spills, so it was pretty wasteful them coming out in the first place tbh.

sorry to hear the news but on the good side the glass can be replaced cheaply and at least nothing was taken :thumbs_up:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts