·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Surprised he hasn't got a shout in here yet so I thought I'd do the honours:

Top bloke to deal with
Packages items really well
If he doesn't have it he will try and source it for you
Will provide specific extras on request (eg. bolts)
Delivery is when he says it will be with you
Good communications

I've based this around my dealings with him which just so far happen to be 2.0 Cavalier Brake Calipers. I asked for the mounting bolts which he supplied and he even gave me the not very worn pads to boot. Can't fault him; if you need anything Vauxhall, give him a lookup on Ebay :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
I can second this - got all the parts for my front doors (cards, handles, winders and pockets) for £24 delivered which I think is a bargain considering the size of the package when it was delivered!

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Saw this and was looking at what he was selling on ebay, then realise ive bought from him in the past. Have to say hes a great ebayer, bought a glovebox from him, well packaged and really cheap.

·
Registered
47 Posts
yeh ive bought from him twice, bought a whole mfd/centre console heater matrix thing and it was packaged very well, took me about 10mins to get into it haha. very recommended seller!

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Just bought two more items from him, he then sent me a message for buying two items and paying quickly and said that he would give me a discount on the postage. What a legend

·
Registered
523 Posts
got a 1.6 16v engine and full interiour + chiped ECU and front seats full sports interiour + dash + clocks with rev counter ... £400 delivered !!! top bloke !

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I got a heater control panel, was awesome condition, specially great packaging deffo werent getting damaged. Couldnt hardly get into it! lol

·
Registered
354 Posts
got a speedo from him.

relatively quick delivery.

rev counter very innaccurate, must have been from a 1.0 12v

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
have not purchased anything from him but when i spoke to him he came back with a load of different bits that i wanted, and was very helpfull

spot on

1 - 15 of 15 Posts