All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Ive got my boot smoothed and my number plate relocated and with a work around light which is ok for now, but how can I recess the number plate properly whats the best way to do it any help would be appreciated.

Also is there any one in the North East near Tesside area who knows a decent spray shop at a decent price. I went to get a quote for my badboy bonnet and I was looking at £500 lol im sure that cant be right ?

Stew.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
When I had my combat 2 kit on my old corsa I made a number plate bracket, then a light for it. I'm not sure how you would go about making a recess.
Also with the painting. I had the full car done for £550, it wasn't the best job but it definately wasn't the worst.
Shop around and you should easily be able to find it cheaper.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Yeah:

For a better view check my gallery.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
That's why I got rid of it. Got all the thrills out the way and now my car is miles more sensible.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
sometimes i think that now but at the time i think it was the in thing :confused:

i loved it at the time, made me want a corsa
It was a beast at the time. Now subtle is the way forward :cool:

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
lee did you sell that silver corsa, that was on the gallery? and have you got another one? lol i dont really know who is who on this site

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
It was my first car, I had it for 3 years. Started off as a plain 1.2ls and ended up with a 1.6 sport engine in and all the extras.
I sold it last december. Then had a green punto for a few weeks, then bought the blue gsi kitted corsa that's in the gallery.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Yep, as standard so it has all the electrics etc. Absolutely love it. Got a few more plans for it but for now it's staying as is.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Finally got my car into the body shop yesterday to get my bonnet sprayed. If any one in the Teesside area wants the details just give me a shout they are in North Ormsby. The are spraying my bonnet,mirrors, back quater panel, handles and my speaker pods for £150 which im pleased with. once I get it back ill get some pics up.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts