All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Number Plates? Ideas Added!!

Thinking about replacing the number plates because there a bit past there best and the little screws/bolts that attach them are rusted to hell.

Wheres the best places to get new ones made up?

Seen a few places on ebay that make them and you can customise them but don't know if there any good or not - obviously want to keep them legal.

·
Registered
354 Posts
I got mine from cheap plates.co.uk they are cheap and look good £15 for both and you can add a pic aswell the vaux logo comes out good.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Done a couple of different ideas on a number plate creating site and have made up 4 options - I like options 1 and 4 best but thought i'd see what you guys think (Ignore the "click to enlarge" - just didn't crop them enough):

Option 1

Option 2

Option 3

Option 4

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Are slogans legal - was thinking if I went for option 3 could get www.allcorsa.co.uk put on it or do you think it would look better without that?

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
as far as i no your only allowed the gb with european stars on on the left.an the only writing your allowed on the bottom is the garage name anything else is illegal.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ok thanks jim decided to just keep it plain and simple.

Last question - should I keep the text plain or 3D?

Gonna order them in couple of weeks possibly.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yea option 2 is the one i would actually prefer i think if i wasn't have a badge - i'm not sure yet, will ask Joanne and see what she thinks

·
Registered
696 Posts
as far as i no your only allowed the gb with european stars on on the left.an the only writing your allowed on the bottom is the garage name anything else is illegal.
technically its illegal, but those rules only came in when the new style reg did. Before that there was no rule saying you cant have the text. becasue yours is the old style reg geebs youl be fine :) as theres no proving how long youve had them plates on :p

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Number 1 or 2 for me.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts