All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive just ordered myself some new Euro style numberplates, the old standard ones are starting to look a bit tired and i thought i might aswell get some to go with my new bumpers when i get them sprayed and fitted.

Got them from this website, seemed like a reasonable price.

PlateMan

Looks like they also do club discounts and stuff, might be worth a look Lee as i know you organise that sort of stuff

·
Premium Member
8,051 Posts
which ones did you buy? are the black and white pre 1973 plates legal to use on a post 1973 car?

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
You will be able to use them on a pre 1973 car, but not on a newer car. Also are the euro ones legal, since the spacing seems like it could be a problem.

·
Premium Member
8,051 Posts
so using them on a corsa is out of the question? i don't think that they're legal. but you'd have to be very bored to pull someone over for it.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
You cant use them on any newer veichle. So yer using them on a corsa would be out of the question.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ive ordered the Euro Style GB plates, should look ace.

Ive seen the Pre 1973 plates on cars like Golfs and things, can look really good

·
Banned
2,661 Posts
You will be able to use them on a pre 1973 car, but not on a newer car. Also are the euro ones legal, since the spacing seems like it could be a problem.
from their site:

Are these plates road legal?
European plates are not legal for Road use and are sold as show plates only. If you choose to use them on a public road you do so at your own risk, theplateman.com CANNOT be held responsible for any consequences you may face from using them improperly.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
from their site:

Are these plates road legal?
European plates are not legal for Road use and are sold as show plates only. If you choose to use them on a public road you do so at your own risk, theplateman.com CANNOT be held responsible for any consequences you may face from using them improperly.
Ah well, i will keep them on till i get pulled over

1 - 11 of 11 Posts