All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Hardcore works with their broadband iirc.

Diamonds is on FB

·
Premium Member
9,047 Posts
i used to work for them in a call centre, same as what hardcore does. I only hit target once, and just took the basic wage. training was pretty good. I just really didnt enjoy the call centre hard selling part of it. plus as youve experienced i was told to lie to people to keep them happy.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Walk in; say you have no morals, are motivated by money and would sell your own grandmother. You'll get the job :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
9,910 Posts
i used to work for them in a call centre, same as what hardcore does. I only hit target once, and just took the basic wage. training was pretty good. I just really didnt enjoy the call centre hard selling part of it. plus as youve experienced i was told to lie to people to keep them happy.
Really? That's the opposite in my role. We get random calls pulled to check for quality ect every month. (usually 3) We get marked on them on all sorts of things and if we were ever caught being dishonest or lying it would go against us and risk losing bonus and performance review scores. + we'd have to justify it.

The companies values are Bold, open, honest, trusted, clear and we're told to provide evidence for all of these each month with our monthly team meetings with managers.

It's broadband i work in at the moment.
Only tips i could give for the interviews(s) and application is take their values above into consideration and think of times when you went above the call of duty to help customers ect, Customer service skills and productivity and innovation is what they'll be looking for usually. Retail stores are franchised though a lot of the time, so might be a bit different.

·
Premium Member
9,047 Posts
Yeah we used to have quality checks at least once a month and it was quite tight in relation to commision being lost etc. However there was a few occasions where i would go to my manager with this person is kicking off about this etc. i would get responses like "tell them its sorted" "tell them ill ring them back" think it was badly managed where i was though. The turn over of staff was so high

·
Registered
9,910 Posts
They've sold the home broadband and landline product and network to Sky as well as the customer base. I think BE broadband was part of the sale as well. It's ADSL broadband tech i've been supporting the last 5 years with O2, and 1 year with Tiscali before that so a bit sad that i'll have to leave that type of work to work on the mobile data side of things instead. They'll be using all the extra resources for 4G and hope to have 98% coverage of UK populated areas with 4G by 2015 (IIRC)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts