Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 191 Posts

·
Pro Spanner Wielder
13,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
AllCorsa.co.uk Car Sticker Purchase Thread

As of 08/11/2010 all sticker sales and correspondence relating to stickers is being handled solely by Samo. Any PM's sent to me will be ignored and deleted. All source files and sticker printing info has been forwarded to Samo, any questions should be forwarded to him.

Pricing

As a guide price, stickers used to be priced as follows:

1 - £4.00 (£4.00 each)
2 - £6.50 (£3.25 each)
3 - £8.50 (£2.85 each)
4 - £9.50 (£2.35 each)
5 or Over - Charged at flat rate of £2.10 each (Upto a maximum of 35)

This price is subject to change once Samo has organised a printer local to him. Do not send payment unless confirmed by Samo.

Dave

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
No point in me buying now as my car is for sale, but I will get one or two when I have got a new car sorted.

·
Pro Spanner Wielder
13,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Two please Dave. All payed for, sent you messge along with payment, please PM me to let me know you got it.

Dan :)
Payment recieved, PM recieved. Many Thanks.

No point in me buying now as my car is for sale, but I will get one or two when I have got a new car sorted.
Rubbish, buy two now and keep them to one side. Need to shift these to get my money back!! :thumbs_up: Haha, only kidding, but I do think you should buy them anyway. You were on my "Interested" list that i was keeping.

Dave

·
Pro Spanner Wielder
13,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
will buy some tomoro want to check how many i can aford lol :p
Haha, ok mate, no worries.

As soon as i get some money i'll be buying 2, i will chuck a few extra £ in aswell like i said before.

Thanks for doing all this btw :D
Sweet, appreciated Psychotic. And no worries, someone needed to do it. Fed up of empty promises on here with people doing stuff...

Dave

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
3 Stickers Ordered.... Many Thanks Dave :) Top Guy!

Please contact me about the other sticker request asap :)

Edit:
Your payment for £6.80 GBP to [email protected] has been sent.

·
Pro Spanner Wielder
13,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sorry for being a noob to vinyls but is it just the white parts that will be sent or is it white on black background
thanks
Woops, missed this post, no it's just the white part that is cut from the vinyl and mounted on an adhesive surface. They will be identical to the old stickers that some forum members already have on their cars.

3 Stickers Ordered.... Many Thanks Dave :) Top Guy!

Please contact me about the other sticker request asap :)

Edit:
Your payment for £6.80 GBP to [email protected] has been sent.
Cheers cliff, payment recieved with thanks, will get onto the other request tomorrow morning when they open again.

Dave

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Woops, missed this post, no it's just the white part that is cut from the vinyl and mounted on an adhesive surface. They will be identical to the old stickers that some forum members already have on their cars
Many thanks dave, will have 2 off you on tuesday:thumbs_up:

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
will get mine tomorrow and will send a little extra your way too :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
2 please, can you send invoice to my emAil Addy mate. So can pay when home

·
Pro Spanner Wielder
13,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Many thanks dave, will have 2 off you on tuesday:thumbs_up:
Cool, look forward to your email. Let me know when you've paid etc..

4 Over here please Dave, Will paypal you the monies soon :D
Cool Alex, post in here and drop me a PM when you've paid.

will get mine tomorrow and will send a little extra your way too :thumbs_up:
Chhers kay, appreciated! Let me know when you've sent it and for how many etc...

2 please, can you send invoice to my emAil Addy mate. So can pay when home
Will send an invoice to your hotmail address mark, hope thats the right one.

Dave

·
Pro Spanner Wielder
13,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
sending payment for one now mate :)

edit: sent
Recieved with thanks.

just sent payment for 2 on my mums paypal account
"carol, you have sent £5.00 GBP to dragon2309 We have sent you a receipt for this transaction and an email has also been sent to your recipient."
pm'd you cheers mate
:thumbs_up:
Recieved with thanks.

To everyone - I have updated my first post witha more comprehensive outline of the pricing behind bespoke one-off colours, as it caused a bit of confusion with a couple of members via PM. Basically, this is how it works:

Obtaining one-off colours (or anything other than white) isn't an issue, it can be done just as easily as the white ones. It's the pricing that differs. The prices of the white ones are cheaper due to me buying the first batch in relative bulk.

Buying 1 sticker in (for this example) black, will cost you £4.00, again this includes delivery, all prices do. Buying 2 black ones will cost you £6.50 and so on, see the first post for complete pricing.

The price is able to drop as low as the white ones are priced, but only if more than 5 are ordered at any one time. They must be ordered together as a bulk, ordering 5 over the space of a month for different people will gain no discount. Same as ordering 3 black and 2 yellow, will not gain any discount.

To drop the price you'll need to sort out mini-group-buys between yourselves to try and reach the 5 quantity break. If you cant do this or cant get 5 people (or 5 stickers in total) then the pricing will be as described in the one-off colour section in the first post.

Again if you don't understand, PM me and I can give you a price personally.

Dave

1 - 20 of 191 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.