All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to try and organise a new year meet/cruise, no dates, times, or places ye,t just wanna get a rough idea of who would get involved and would take part etc... So if you would like to be involved and join us, then put your name down by copy and pasting the list and adding yourself to the bottom! The meet would consist of no illegal racing, or dodgy driving etc.......NOT! lol :p

1. corsaJ :driver:

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It was a little joke to get the discussion livened up a bit thats all, i'll have bearly been drivin a fortnight by then, so aint gonna drive like a tw4t. Anyway back to topic add to the list if you would like to be involved.

·
Registered
696 Posts
It was a little joke to get the discussion livened up a bit thats all, i'll have bearly been drivin a fortnight by then, so aint gonna drive like a tw4t. Anyway back to topic add to the list if you would like to be involved.
actually in your first 2 weeks your more likely to drive like a twat :p

iots after a couple of months that you either calm down, or you dont :p

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well i can assure u i wont because i simply cant afford to crash to be honest im a studnet, so that equals tight budget really. Anyway get those names down people, wanna make this one big!

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
yeah I'm up for that... of course it'd have to be somewhere near ;)

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well it is a West Midlands meet so expect it to be in the Midlands lol, and Dearing i already said i dont know where yet just gettin an idea of who would wanna come so the list looks like this so far:

1.corsaJ
2.Dearing5
3.cjz0r

·
Registered
801 Posts
I'm up for a meet I'll drive somewhere, makes me smile just sitting in my Starlet :) - Let alone driving it

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok add yourself to the list, people cant get the concept of adding themselves to the list lol

1.corsaJ
2.Dearing5
3.cjz0r
4.Stuart

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Are you totally retarded or just a bit? Your in the West Midlands section, im the West Midlands regional organiser, i thougt that would give it away that it would be a WEST MIDLANDS meet lmao!

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
dont take the piss, and no im not ****ing retarded, might help to read below my ****ing name

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It's not taking the piss its clearly going to be in the midlands if its in the midlands section do they say they're hosting the world cup in japan and then teams take part in pakistan.....exactly lol why , whats under your name finally gold?

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
HA HA! and im the one retarded? it clearly says NEWHAVEN (BRIHGTON) caps lock should help! how do its midlands as we i sign on all i go to is new posts. **** this, bet you dont get this on corsasport

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
LOL mate why are you crying? Your asking me to bring a West Midlands meet out of the West Midlands area, how silly... and it actually says underyour name Finally GOLD, you didnt say the 3rd part down under your name son so go back to the drawing board lollll

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Dearing for future reference just scroll up to the top of the page and it lets you know what section the thread is in.

Less of the bickering between you lot as it's not good for the forum.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts