All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
They're just really cheap, especially for what they are.
Although saying that they have 100% feedback and everyone seems to be happy with what they have bought.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
they dont look very bucketed for bucket seats, youd probs be better fitting the calli front seats, their more bucketed aswell. they are also heated seats, iv been told theres a way to wire them up to the corsa's heating, but im not too sure.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How much can you get them for about? would they fit direct or would i need cally runners?

·
Registered
696 Posts
they dont look very bucketed for bucket seats, youd probs be better fitting the calli front seats, their more bucketed aswell. they are also heated seats, iv been told theres a way to wire them up to the corsa's heating, but im not too sure.
si, remember when you sit on the bucket seats you will fall ionto them lol, theyl be very bucketed... i dont think theyre bad personaly :)

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
How much can you get them for about? would they fit direct or would i need cally runners?
the mounting point on the seats are the same, u take them off the calli runners and fit them to your corsa runners.

my front seats cost me 40 quid for the pair mate

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
si, remember when you sit on the bucket seats you will fall ionto them lol, theyl be very bucketed... i dont think theyre bad personaly :)
LOL you will be resting your chin on your knees, dont expect to get out too quick.

I quite like them aswell, dont look too bad :)

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
You do know they're only leatherlook don't you?

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts