All Corsa Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So nearly had a crash just 20mins ago...

i was racing this Fiat , and i overtook a audi A4 1.8T , to lose the fiat. Anyway the audi A4 tryed overtaking me on the straight and he didnt have enough power and cars was coming the other way so he went back behind me, he tryed it again! and he didnt have enough power to do me cos i had my foot down and was going at a fast speed, we was neck and neck and they was cars starting to come the other way and he was backing out so i had to brake for him to get passed me ...anyway i overtook him and put my window down giving him a right mouth full what a ******.

·
Registered
447 Posts
So nearly had a crash just 20mins ago...

i was racing this Fiat , and i overtook a audi A4 1.8T , to lose the fiat. Anyway the audi A4 tryed overtaking me on the straight and he didnt have enough power and cars was coming the other way so he went back behind me, he tryed it again! and he didnt have enough power to do me cos i had my foot down and was going at a fast speed, we was neck and neck and they was cars starting to come the other way and he was backing out so i had to brake for him to get passed me ...anyway i overtook him and put my window down giving him a right mouth full what a ******.
I'm impressed you were racing in public in the dark in the winter months.

I wish i was as cool as you.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm impressed you were racing in public in the dark in the winter months.

I wish i was as cool as you.
lol @ that , the fiat started it off , and the fiat was pissing me off when he was right up my arse nearly hit my bumper i was actually doing 35MPH intill he started acting the prat . Then the audi got annoyed because i and the fiat overtook him

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
tbh chads mate i am the same i get so angry sometimes an just end up driving argressive, once i even followed this bloke an got out an had a right go luckily i wasnt pissed off enough to smash him. but i would of done the same as you, twat fiat shouldnt be doing it in the 1st place

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.