All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Op-Com corsa B key Programming can someone run me through how i do this please as i need to replace my 1998 Corsa B Transponder chip after wife lost the one in it. I believe i need the ID40 chip for my key. So I am going to buy the chip and program it with my Op-Com If I can work it out LOL....Thanks

·
Registered
27 Posts
Op-Com corsa B key Programming can someone run me through how i do this please as i need to replace my 1998 Corsa B Transponder chip after wife lost the one in it. I believe i need the ID40 chip for my key. So I am going to buy the chip and program it with my Op-Com If I can work it out LOL....Thanks
when you get to menu on op-com you should find key progam in BODY. Have you security numbers?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Plug into car ignition on go into diagnostics put year of car in then model then body then it's either ani theft or central locking when you get through that stage find programming then you will need your code once you get right code they should be highlighted then programme remote it will ask you to activate remote buttons while it is in ign then it should be done hope this all makes sense

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Plug into car ignition on go into diagnostics put year of car in then model then body then it's either ani theft or central locking when you get through that stage find programming then you will need your code once you get right code they should be highlighted then programme remote it will ask you to activate remote buttons while it is in ign then it should be done hope this all makes sense
Thanks for that its just an immobiliser key i am doing..
:thumbs_up:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.