All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok seeing as I think that I am one of the only active members that isn't in the uk and has Opel tags instead of vauxhall I e seen a few people here wanting to rebadge as Opel. Well I'm going to be going to the scrap to see how much they cost. Just wanting to see how many people would want to get in on Opel tags. Please don't bombard me with pm's just trying to see who would be interested. On Wednesday or Thursday ill be going so chime in if you are interested and ill post on here after I've gone how much they are. Of course for allcorsa members there will be no up charge

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oops forgot to mention that once I get prices ill open a new thread in the parts for sale. Keeping with posting in correct sections you know

·
Registered
23 Posts
Have you tried searching ebay for a post 97 opel bootlock surround? I have found just the badge for a pre 97 bootlock surround but thats it. Lol Mibo is in france where they are badged as an Opel so he has he best chance of getting one.

·
Registered
23 Posts
If anyone is after brand new Opel badges for the bootlock call Autovaux. I just rang them today and ordered one. They are about £15 brand new but take about 10days to arrive. Pretty sure they could get new badges for gsi bumpers if you ask nicely.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts